Bioportal 3.11 released
BioPortal 3.11 has been released. The major changes in this release are:
- We have made significant improvements to the performance of the UI, specifically on displaying terms. You should see many fewer timeouts and "Bioportal Error" pages.
- The autocomplete widget now retrieves definitions (if requested) asynchronously. This speeds up the display of the autocomplete possibilities.
- The RDF triple store now supports transitive closure operations
- The system now respects the property labels exactly as supplied by the ontology author. Previously the system tried to capitalize and beautify these but this caused problems in some situations.
- Searching for terms in OBO-format ontologies by their id now works reliably.
- Automated mappings have been rebuilt to include newer ontologies and newer ontology versions.
- We now provide examples for how to query for mappings in the RDF triple store
- We have added several additional resources to the Resource Index as the result of our collaboration with NIF. These include:
- Cell Centered Database
- PDSP Ki database